Thursday, August 6, 2020

YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPDATE: $3 RARE STEELBOOK HAUL AT THE PAWN SHOP!

A lot of the time a trip to the local pawn shop yields only a few $1 dollar finds, not usually anything pecial - but on one trip to the pawn I walked away with about twelve of those Disney tin releases for $5 each, some of them doubbles that I sold off at a tidy profit! In this video I go over a few rare steelbook Blu-ray finds from the pawn shop just down the styreet - including the Synapse Films releases of DEMONS and DEMONS 2, Arrow Video's DEMONS/DEMONS 2, THE BEYOND and Scream Factory's THE THING - it was a great day at the pawn!



If you're a movie collector and have not started frequenting pawn shops in your area I say get yourself to one today. A lot of the time it's a few movies on the cheap, but you won't find anything special, just something you probably wouldn't have bought if it weren't so cheap, stuff typically ranfing from $1-$5, but every so often you will find something fantastic and much sought after. I know that when I am out bargain hunting at the pawns I sometimes see something for so cheap that it gives me what I call the guilt-sweats, I start thinking how did this end up here, what's the story, why would someone pawn their Synapse Steelbooks of DEMONS and DEMONS 2, and I hope that I never end up needing to do the same.